Not genomic architecture...

For discussion of structural innovations ranging from 3D Honeycomb to genomic and self-generating formal systems. All welcome.

Postby P.C. » Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:05 pm

Still ofcaurse Genomic programming could decide the structural issues such as direction of sections choice and scale of framework ,acturly I could emagine how a program could "decide" this scale and direction of the framework ;

P.C.
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:28 am

Solidred You are quite right , I wish the architecture critics had your perception of these things --- much more would be expected a few more expertations and proberly the important thing about this, the relevant visions and the true mastership would then have a chance.

I have no doubt that future architects will create wonders ; it's just the problem that it is as if a project is by any of the stararchitects mentioned, then architecture writers and critics uses so much word-filler ; innovation new-thinking, spetacular you know the words , but when somone like me look for that innovation then oftern there are none or if there is all it done been to make the costs fly to the sky with special fittings and exotic materials that fot better in the mouth of architecture critics than what it realy do and reflect in the structures. Again and again the very same architects that themself agrea not to have a clue and who decide for a compleatly different aproach, are placed as role models for crafts and skills they do not posess --- and as you know there are more to it than just that, as when the writers and critics expect innovation and visionary crafts then it places the real innovative and new thinking designers in the role as pray, -- our methods and detail knowleage, the years spended develobing concepts diffifult to grasp but with exiting aperances, the detail hard work to develob methods that acturly fit and deliver things like Direct-Link production , is an easy pray you seen this already in this fora.

When the angle is wrong, and the resistance so bold against the wonders you and I know are possible, then beside not adding to the innovation but staying in the old architect role, then a new method suddenly is not described as what it is, innovation and visions no, it is an undulate or whirvling expression with it's roots in Gaudi it is colors and spetaculation , where hell know it would not be here without years of hard work.

See why I anger vain spetacular words -- that's not what it is about, the writers words cement these old hero's posision even within the digital arear where they never took a step , where they acturly brought the architecture critics to write nonsense , no architecture will change and as there are no more room for nonsense about the actural process while so much nonsense have been said, it have to change to realise that digital is not fabulating sketches but catch knowleage and detail skills ; without that no wonders, no Visions, no real innovation and new thinking.
P.C.
millennium club

Postby P.C. » Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:40 am

Again just with what the words Jeanneret write Jeanneret prove what is on Jeannerets mind ; is is to discuss architecture no.

Just click on the posts Jeanneret wrote ,just under Jeannerets name ,and you will see hundreds of dirty mails Jeanneret wrote.

For the Moderators of this fora ; how can you let a person act like this in your fora's ?
P.C.
millennium club

Return to New Structure Forum