P.C. vs. The Blob

For discussion of structural innovations ranging from 3D Honeycomb to genomic and self-generating formal systems. All welcome.

Postby P.C. » Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:40 pm

This is a blob discussion, I tried realising the blob postbold , I thought about rebold ---- any aspect of bold but the blob are still without structure .The only way to refine it is ferrocement where are the software ? Plenty handy men plastering ,gee ,you Romans simply are blind you post messeages travel the web do things that is digital already. Then when you emagine what unlimited options in architecture offer, then you of all things, bold the blob, your innovative focus cover architecture as were, even the arts about to be created , the future arts, the art you don't even know. As with Van.G.

In your mind the perfect architecture share no form except what gravity would shape a Gele , --- maby this picture, tell what is missing ? How it seem you don't realise that it cost the same doing a mess compared the absolute, ------- when discussing and my heel develobing new methods, then Order is not the issue, only Hippie Ferrocement and a mountain of plastering.

Maby the most important about the blob is, that it have to forefill a porpus, just letting recursive functions do the homework ; realy wouldn't it be better with some core quality a way to produce it full scale , would then a vibrant form be totaly offbold --- if you can make anything is the blob realy so attractive when you compare it to what true new digital provide Order , not a logistic nightmare but each frame Absolutbold.

------ Sorry still testing the bold attitude.
P.C.
millennium club

Previous

Return to New Structure Forum