Architectural activities

Course offerings and degree programs in architecture, engineering, and construction can be posted here.

Architectural activities

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:04 am

Hallo!
Does anyone know about summer architectural activities for students? workshops, international schools, etc.?
Could you advise me some links or sites?
Thank you! :)

Postby lekizz » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:09 pm

It depends where you are located and what level of expertise/interest you have, doesn't it?!
lekizz
millennium club

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:59 am

you're right, lekizz, it depends. :)
i'm originaly from moscow, temporary in milano. my friends from moscow (and not only) ask me about any opportunities, so.... anyway, i think europe is available for anyone from the continent nowadays (america will involve more time and money).

interests are in the realm of contemporary design methods and architectural theory (say, "how to create a good architecture"). though very commonplace questions, yeah?

Postby Tedtard9 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:36 am

Tedtard9

Return to Architecture and Building Educational Offerings