Summer Study in Milan

Course offerings and degree programs in architecture, engineering, and construction can be posted here.

Summer Study in Milan

Postby annacelia » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:31 am

Have you ever been in Milan?
Just a short post to let you know about an interesting project organized by the Comune of Milano (Milano Summer School).
The best known universities and institutes of lguage, fashon, design and tourism link their summer courses (from Jnue to August) in a project, in order to give the partecipants the possibility to improve their knowledge and to join a community of students.
Students will partecipate to special welcome party, and will have the possibility to visit museums, art galleries and the best known monuments of Milan with special price.

I think this is a great occasion for who wants to link a formative experience with an enjoing and attractive vacation.

Bye bye
Anna
annacelia

interesting

Postby Kusim » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:13 pm

i wish i would have known on time for this summer school projest Anna.
hope you will keep us in touch for next year.
I`m a Built Environment student of The Uganda Martyrs Univrsity.
Here is my email k.kalumire@umu.ac.ug
Kusim

Postby althusser » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:12 am

Thanks for the post. Follow the link for additional information on studying in Italy.
althusser

Return to Architecture and Building Educational Offerings