Which course is better to pursue-Landscape or digital archit

Course offerings and degree programs in architecture, engineering, and construction can be posted here.

Which course is better to pursue-Landscape or digital archit

Postby amegavish » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:10 pm

1) Is pursuing Digital architecture better or Landscape architecture better?(I understand that they are two different courses,but which one would have better future and employment opportunities and growth)
2)Do India,USA have better schools for digital architecture or does Australia have better schools?
3) How are the campus recruitment for these courses?
amegavish

Postby nanrehvasconez » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:07 pm

If I was to choose, I will take Digital Architecture, because is used in general practices, interior architecture, landscape architecture.
nanrehvasconez

Postby djswan » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:35 pm

nanrehvasconez wrote:If I was to choose, I will take Digital Architecture, because is used in general practices, interior architecture, landscape architecture.

It sounds like digital architecture is the inbreeding of general practices, interior architecture and landscape architecture. You're all related and don't know it. 8)
djswan
millennium club

Postby djswan » Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:46 pm

Landscape architecture with a degree in Forestry for a backbone and timberframe of course. Can't be beat.

I should have stuck with Forestry, eh still no regrets. :D
djswan
millennium club

Return to Architecture and Building Educational Offerings