Course offerings and degree programs in architecture, engineering, and construction can be posted here.

Postby RAJSTAR » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:41 pm

I am in search for an architect who has experience in building a contemporary commercial building.
So far I have had bad experiences in looking for one. People who are good have bigtime attitude. At the end of the day it is my money,my building and my land. I am not paying for his or her attitude.
So if you are good and have no attitude and willing to work with your customer ,then you will get my buisness.

Postby maaheshgm » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:39 am

Mahesh here.
Im an architect with 6 years of experience in the field.Im interested to know the feasibility on working with you.Please let me on this number mentioned below.

Architecture without an atitude

Postby David DiCicco » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:59 pm

Dear Rajstar
I appreciate your honesty and directness. I am an architect and planner who is committed to providing the service my customers want. I agree with you entirely that it is your project not mine. If you still need an architect, please contact me via e-mail or by phone. I am located in the US southwest.

Thank you.

David B. DiCicco
Architect Planner, LLC
120 Bertha Road
Taos, New Mexico 87571

P 575-737-5080
David DiCicco

Architecture without an atitude

Postby hreyes » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:54 pm

Mr. Rajstar:

If you are still in need of a licensed architect for your project I would be very interested in working FOR and with you. I have 15 yrs of experience in the field: feasibility studies, urban/community planning, architectural design for commercial, housing, school projects.
Feel free to contact me even if you just need to consult a few things.

Hector A. Reyes
Reyes architects Inc
(619) 540-4452,

Postby chaitanya » Wed May 20, 2009 8:39 am

Mr Raj'STAR'...or whoever you are...who do you think you are????
Do you know what it means to be an ARCHITECT????
Forget it, look for a draftsman instead who won't question your whims...and help you construct one more 'nothing'...

Contact from Studioduv

Postby S-DUV » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:55 pm

Hi Sir,

Let me introduce myself. I'm Pablo Leguizamon, Studioduv's coordinator.
Studioduv is a professional Urban & Architecture design office, actually working for differents projects, places and countries from Argentina. We have developed designs for Argentina, USA, Canada, Spain, China, Colombia, Panama & UAE.

I invite you to visite our office at:

Is our intention assist your project from our Office.

I Keep in touch.
Regards & Thanks

Pablo E. Leguizamon.
Studioduv Coordinator.
Rosario city - ARGENTINA
Email / Skipe:

Return to Architecture and Building Educational Offerings