Best AUTOCAD/3ds Max training institute in Mumbai

Course offerings and degree programs in architecture, engineering, and construction can be posted here.

Best AUTOCAD/3ds Max training institute in Mumbai

Postby raghavdutta1990 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:46 am

Dear all,

Hi Raghav this side. Before I passed out of college I went to Alive AutoCAD training institute in turner road bandra west Mumbai. Believe me that is the best thing that has happened in my profesisonal career. In case you also want to excel in your architecture design , then you must visit Alive AutoCad training centre. The best part of this institute is that the teachers are professionally qualified architects so unlike other institutes they understand our world. The courses link the methods of presentation softwares to the various stages of design. The computers are latest and there is no ample space to sit and most important they keep their a/cs on unlike other institutes. You can also earn money as you can work on live projects provided you have the skill. You can learn autocad, photoshop, 3ds Max, Revit Architecture and sketchup. I have head that now they have added more courses related to interior designers also. Clearly this is the only architecture student focussed training centre. Agarwal sir is brilliant and I owe it to him for providing me with such training and I am now working with one of the top engineering and architectural firms of the world in UK...i.e ATKINS....email me at raghavdutta1990@yahoo.co.in and also visit www.alivecorp.com and log on to best autocad training centre in mumbai
raghavdutta1990

Return to Architecture and Building Educational Offerings