study abroad

Course offerings and degree programs in architecture, engineering, and construction can be posted here.

study abroad

Postby allisfriend23 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:39 pm

hi to all,
planstudyabroad.com are providing online free consultancy services for foreign education to all around the world.
i got much useful information as well from their excellent service.
i want if some one else got experience with them as well. plz let me know before i can decide to mover further with them.
http://www.PlanStudyAbroad.com
allisfriend23

Study abroad

Postby andylow » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:21 pm

Very nice site, I love it. I am glad to join this forum and explore the ways of learning with you together. I want to study abroad after graduation and continue to learn my major, business administration. Can you introduce some university or the related resources? Now I’ve learned through university schools of nursing and career education. I would like to hear your advice. Thanks.
andylow

Return to Architecture and Building Educational Offerings