AutoCAD training in London incl. after support

Course offerings and degree programs in architecture, engineering, and construction can be posted here.

AutoCAD training in London incl. after support

Postby shepherdmg » Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:45 am

My name is Mark Shepherd and I offer affordable, industry specific AutoCAD training in London either for individuals or for groups and is suitable for people working in architecture, engineering, landscape architecture, interior design or any other building related field. My course is specifically designed to get delegates office-ready and productive as soon as possible. Please see our website www.cadcoaching.co.uk for more details.
shepherdmg

Postby billboy » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:45 pm

I took similar AutoCAD course in London a few years back, it worked out really well. I had a great experience in the city, and had a chance to stay at one of the hip London Hotels. I'll spread out the words about the course if it's still available in the future.
billboy

Postby dalessir » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:07 pm

Sounds like a great training opportunity!
I will keep it in mind when I am ready to do my training.
I wish you success and will check out your site for more info.
Thank you,
Dale,
Tours London
London Attraction
:)
dalessir

Re: AutoCAD training in London incl. after support

Postby AnnMatthew » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:52 pm

I have taken Autocad training from SD-Academy in London and completed my training successfully. It was an awesome experience. I will highly recommend this institute for getting training on BIM REVIT and Autocad.

For more details check this website:- http://sd-academy.com/
AnnMatthew

Return to Architecture and Building Educational Offerings