30+ Years Experience - Architectural Photographer

Discussion of architectural photography in general, plus postings for participating photographers in the Artifice Images licensing pool.

30+ Years Experience - Architectural Photographer

Postby Peter Montanti » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:14 pm

Please take a moment to look at my website and consider me for photography of any of your projects. I'm based in Jonesborough, Tennesee's oldest town but photograph nationwide wherever my services are needed.

http://www.mountainphotographics.com

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Peter Montanti
Peter Montanti

Postby Remiss63 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:16 pm

Peter

You have incredibly beautiful work. I particularly love your product photography under Misc. where you've got perhaps more freedom to express your own vision and explore unique viewpoints.

You can see some examples of my photography here:
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/raimis ... teresting/

I'm an architect and designer. I'm doing more web design and graphic design lately since there's less building and development taking place.

I've created a website to showcase my talents. I would be interested in your comments and thoughts. Where do you think my skills would be best put to use?

http://RaimistDesign.com

Thank you !
Remiss63

Postby Peter Montanti » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:30 pm

Andrew,

Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it.

I checked out your links. Your photographs have a very good sense of composition. I like many of your architectural images but most compelling to me are your "minimalist details" including windows, skylights, stairs. I like your arch shots quite a bit also. There is a lot there and some really good work.

Advice??? Not sure I can give any other than pursue the work that is most satisfying and rewarding for you. Hard times for architects and anyone in the building trade these days but hopefully that will soon be behind us. So if architecture is your main lifes work, try to keep it going.

Good luck and best regards,

Peter
Peter Montanti

Return to Architectural Photography