Hidden City Photography

Discussion of architectural photography in general, plus postings for participating photographers in the Artifice Images licensing pool.

Hidden City Photography

Postby Andrew Brooks » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:39 pm

Hi there, I posted here a while back and said I'd keep this forum updated on my work, I've just finished a project all about hidden Manchester,

Here's a couple of shots, to find out more info and see them bigger visit http://andrewbrooksphotography.com/view-main-gallery.php?id=31 this page on my site

I've also just put a Blog all about my work online which you can get to by clicking here http://andrewbrooksphotography.ning.com

Andrew Brooks

Postby melodyangie » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:07 pm

where did u shoot ??
melodyangie

Postby lekizz » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:50 pm

The top photo is fabulous, I like the tiny human figure in the distance. The wide angle works effectively to enhance the 'tube-iness' of the tunnel. It all fits the idea of the hidden city.

But a panoramic view of manchester's rooftops, I wouldn't describe that as hidden! And over-use of an ultra wide angle lens doesn't always fit the subject mettaer in every instance, in my opinion.
lekizz
millennium club

wow

Postby totalreal » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:02 pm

great work

Postby BuildingNUT » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:28 am

Wow, I really do love both of these. I could see those on my wall :D
BuildingNUT

Return to Architectural Photography