Cameras..digital or analog???????????????

Discussion of architectural photography in general, plus postings for participating photographers in the Artifice Images licensing pool.

Postby Confused » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:45 pm

I prefer digi to film simply for ease of use. I know digital has taken the 'magic' out of the whole process, but to be able to take an image and have it uploaded online within minutes is just unbeatable.

I first fell in love with digital when I purchased of photo of me in a Superbike race, and could see a Bee in the background. Truly amazing.
Confused

Postby eddydarmawan » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:37 am

i prefered digital camera, because now we working drawing and presentation in digital media, with digital camera, we get digital image, and minimize a few step processing ( printing, scanning ) that can make the quality lower than the original
eddydarmawan

How digital cameras can affect architecture

Postby iphilblue » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:56 pm

On a related topic, I read about Robert Burley, a Canadian architect who studies how digital photography has led to the destruction of many Kodak processing plants: http://cca.qc.ca/en/exhibitions/581-rob ... f-darkness

Interesting how in this case technological developments in photography have an impact on the architectural world
iphilblue

Previous

Return to Architectural Photography