A visual critique of the new Google Calendar

What does Modern Living mean to you? Share your ideas, questions, viewpoints, tips, tricks, and resources, and let's explore our evolving concepts together of an elegant, ethical, well-designed way of living in this 21st century.

A visual critique of the new Google Calendar

Postby David Owen » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:42 am

A modest visual critique of the new Google Calendar, which I like by and large, but with which I take some exceptions!

It seems like the design would work well on a tablet or smart phone, and on a 1080p screen it's not too bad, but it's enormously space-inefficient and so, really doesn't work well on my MacBook's built-in screen. I look forward to Google making refinements that will get the interface back to at least the level of usability that it had before the upgrade!
David Owen

Return to Modern Living Forum