Easy Decorating with Wallslicks

What does Modern Living mean to you? Share your ideas, questions, viewpoints, tips, tricks, and resources, and let's explore our evolving concepts together of an elegant, ethical, well-designed way of living in this 21st century.

Easy Decorating with Wallslicks

Postby info » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:18 pm

To me "modern living" means having to make-do in a recession, and being super busy with very little extra time to do things like decorating my home. So, when I was turned on to Wallslicks by a friend, these met both needs - inexpensive compared to professionals, and quick and easy. These are wall "stickers," or also called wall decals. I was skeptical at first, but when I saw what my friend was able to do I couldn't believe it. Wallslicks are thin so they stick to just about any surface, and they have a matte finish so the design actually looks painted on. I've started with a small project - a bathroom- and I'm stunned at how fancy-dancy and professional the room looks now. Has anyone else had any experience with Wallslicks?
info

Re: Easy Decorating with Wallslicks

Postby april_luv » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:49 am

You can choose stickers from the modern collection in any color you wish. Mixing pictures and matching colors makes it easy to let your own personality to show.

Aluminum fence l Custom driveway gates
april_luv

Return to Modern Living Forum