Modern Living Inspiration

What does Modern Living mean to you? Share your ideas, questions, viewpoints, tips, tricks, and resources, and let's explore our evolving concepts together of an elegant, ethical, well-designed way of living in this 21st century.

Modern Living Inspiration

Postby beefeater24 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:58 am

Hello everyone - I am relatively new to this forum been in the background and i thought i'd pop in to say hello because this forum does inspire me as well as all the other posts ive read off other members. Therefore I thought i'd give a little bit back annd contribute to Modern Influences by telling you abt the Super Contemporary Exhibition occuring at the London Design Museum. It really is a must see ...especially because theyre giving away 2 Free Tickets Everyday to see it :) - http://www.supercontemporary.co.uk/?s=ticket-giveaway ... ive really enjoyed it but would have liked the free tickets. Have a look at the website and see what you think ....
beefeater24

Return to Modern Living Forum