An easy way to decorate walls

What does Modern Living mean to you? Share your ideas, questions, viewpoints, tips, tricks, and resources, and let's explore our evolving concepts together of an elegant, ethical, well-designed way of living in this 21st century.

An easy way to decorate walls

Postby info » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:07 am

I wanted to share an easy way to decorate a wall with no paint or mess. It's called Wall Slicks. They are these amazing "wall stickers" that come in all these great styles for real home decor solutions. They arent just kid styles, but beautiful styles that can accent or even simulate wallpaper, without the mess or trouble. You can choose sizes and from 40 different colors. Totally removable and guaranteed not to leave residue on your wall. Not shiny or plactic-y. Thin so they conform to your wall. Work on furniture, glass, floors, cars and more. Just search wall slicks to learn more. I used them in my kids rooms and dining room. They are beautiful.
info

Re: An easy way to decorate walls

Postby dytecture » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:28 pm

Especially use for renters that want to personalize their spaces when changing wall colors are not allowed. great advice !
dytecture

Re: An easy way to decorate walls

Postby april_luv » Mon May 21, 2012 8:18 am

It giving a chance to look more modern.

aluminum fence l custom driveway gates
april_luv

Return to Modern Living Forum