Food Art ?

What does Modern Living mean to you? Share your ideas, questions, viewpoints, tips, tricks, and resources, and let's explore our evolving concepts together of an elegant, ethical, well-designed way of living in this 21st century.

Food Art ?

Postby tripper » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:27 pm

I've been looking for some kitchen art for quite a while now and really pleased to share my find with you

http://www.iscape-photography.com/gallery7.htm

For about 3 months now I've been looking for good quality contemporary food related art for my kitchen. There seems to be alot of naff stuff out there. I wasn't keen on buying any of that vintage retro art on tin plates that seems to be freely available because I've got a modern kitchen !

This website with canvas and prints for sale has been a real find !. I've had a few of the vegetable prints delivered and had them framed myself to tie in with the colour of the kitchen units. Absolutely everyone who has passed through my kitchen has commented on them and wanted to know where to find them.

I'm not even sure what you call this kind of art, kitchen art ?, food art - However I'm really pleased with them

Let me know what you think and if you find any other good stuff out there too.
tripper

Postby rockstar7881 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:17 am

That's nice. I don't know what to call them either, but how much did you purchase them? Well, I would like to have one too in my kitchen. :)
rockstar7881

Postby jde » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:48 pm

Really nice looking, yes, how much did you pay?
jde

Return to Modern Living Forum