Require Projects on cad/cam/cae

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages about A/E/C services OFFERED, general web site announcements, etc. from registered members are invited here.

Require Projects on cad/cam/cae

Postby uhaz_8 » Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:49 am

I am a B.E. Mechanical engineer with knowledge of cad/cam/cae tools and tool design. I am interested to do projects on cad/cam/cae field. I will do it for - spammed -. I just want to give food to my interest.

Interested projects:
1) 3D CAD modelling.
2) Structural analysis projects.
3) Total product development.

My CAD Profile:-

KEY SKILLS
Catia V5: - Part, Generative Shape Design, Drafting, Assembly.
Pro-E Wildfire 2.0: - Modelling, Surfacing, Drafting, Assembly, Sheet metal, Mold, Mechanica and Manufacturing.
Unigraphics NX2: - Modelling, Surfacing, Drafting, Assembly and Manufacturing

CAD/CAM/CAE AND TOOL ENGINEERING KNOWLEDGE
AutoCAD: - 2D, 3D modelling
Solidworks 2004: - Modelling, Surfacing, Drafting, Assembly
Ansys 9.0: -Structural and thermal analysis
Mastercam 9.0: - Design, Turning and Milling
Delcam: - Design & Milling
NC, CNC programming: - Programming in CNC Desktop machines.
Tool Engineering: - Design Practice, Cutting Tools, Press Tools, Die Casting Dies, Injection Molding, Jigs and Fixtures.

Projects in Central Institute of Tool Design (CITD): -
a) Radial Engine Assembly: -Modelling and assembling master rod, articulated rod, rod bush upper and lower, piston pin, piston ring, piston pin plug, master rod bearing, link pin in Catia V5 and detailing.
b) Blower Assembly: - Modelling and assembling upper housing, lower housing, blower, cover and motor shaft in Unigraphics NX2 and detailing.
c) Lathe Tail Stock Assembly: - Modelling and assembling center, barrel, body, spindle, bearing, hand wheel in Pro-E Wildfire 2.0 and detailing.

Professional Training on CAD/CAM & Tool Engineering (post B.E.): -
Completed “Master Certificate in Computer Aided Tool engineering” from Central Institute of Tool Design, Balanagar, Hyderabad. The training is of 6 months duration and gives extensive coverage on CAD/CAM/CAE softwares including AutoCAD, Catia V5, Pro-E Wildfire2.0, Unigraphics NX2, Solidworks 2004, Ansys 9.0, Ideas NX11.0, Mastercam 9.0, Delcam alongwith CNC programming using Desktop CNC machines. The Training also includes Tool Engineering subjects like Cutting tools, Press tools, Injection molding, Die casting dies, Jigs and Fixtures and Reverse Engineering concepts using CMM machine.

Thanking you
uhaz_8

Possible project

Postby Sherman1944 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:16 pm

I am workig on a hobby project that might be of interst to you. I am trying to design molds to make scale model military armor. if you think this would be of interest please reply with email where I can rreach you. I use Solidworks 2005.
Thanks.
Sherman1944

Postby uhaz_8 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:22 am

My email id is uhaz_8@rediffmail.com. You can mail me about the specifics of the project.

Please reply if you need other info. regarding reaching me.
uhaz_8

guidance for designing piston rings

Postby deekshanya » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:26 pm

hello sir,
Iam a 4th year mechanical engineering student.Iam doing a project on the topic design and analysis of piston rings using PRO/E and ANSYS software.I need your help in designing the piston rings.[/b]
deekshanya

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Offered