FREE Online Design Center (room layout, floor plans....)

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages about A/E/C services OFFERED, general web site announcements, etc. from registered members are invited here.

FREE Online Design Center (room layout, floor plans....)

Postby bigmass » Mon May 18, 2009 9:26 pm

Good Day All,

I am new to this site and I have been designing Commercial, Industrial, Institutional and residential plans for 13 years. I currently teach AutoCAD Design and Programming, Construction and manage a contracting company.

I am on this site to share with you all a new Design Center program we created for our clients and students to learn Step 1 of a basic floor plan. It is the opposite of all high-end professional programs, which require manuals and courses, but this is easily learned in minutes. It is also great for kids.

The program is offered online FREE on our site. Once on the home page just click the round ALER DESIGN CENTER button. That will direct you to the program and click help to get you started. View the gallery to see our work from design to construction to get some ideas.

Have fun and enjoy,
Massimo

Alera Contracting Inc.

www.aleracontracting.com
bigmass

Postby bigmass » Tue May 19, 2009 1:48 pm

Anyone have any feedback? Is the program helping anyone?
bigmass

Postby Checkpoint43 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:02 am

It sounds like a good idea.
Is this what you are describing?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoI-sXQWuCg
Checkpoint43

Re: FREE Online Design Center (room layout, floor plans....)

Postby dytecture » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:00 pm

Design tools are only as good as the designer. Most people have a sense of what they want and this program seem to be time consuming to draw a simple house.
dytecture

Return to Design and Building-Related Services Offered