Church Plans

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from registered members about PRODUCTS FOR SALE are invited here.

Church Plans

Postby frjeff » Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:46 pm

In an effort to be good stewards, we are wondering if there is a source for existing Church plans that could be studied and purchased.
It seems such excess to design a simple structure that has already been done - and to spend an additional 10% of building costs to "reinvent" the wheel.

Thanks,

Fr. Jeff+
frjeff

Postby grogers » Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:20 am

Father Jeff:

It is every good Christian's true desire to remain a good steward. Unfortunately, its not that simple. There are church planners such as R. Messner Construction (http://www.rmessner.com/) that have large existing plan files. But, every jurisdiction in every State is uniquely different to the point that trying to use an existing set of plans is simply not possible.

Engineering codes, building codes, seizmic and wind design criteria, fault-zone proximity, soil conditions, planning and zoning requirements, neighborhood requirements, and environmental regulations are just a few of the modern-day design concerns.

To use an existing plan takes almost as much effort as designing a new floor plan that is customized to your ministry style, unique needs, and congregation demographics. In the long run, which really defines good stewardship? That is ultimately up to the shepherd of the flock to decide.

God bless you!
grogers

Church Plans

Postby arron1950 » Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:10 am

:D Hello:

I hope this note finds you and the church family doing wonderful. Yes, we have Pre-designed church plans available for all areas in the U.S., that may save you time and cost. Our designs can be modified to suit your church's specific needs.

Please visit our web-site http://www.church-buildings.net or contact us at Office (410) 871-0021

Nehemiah 2:20

Note: I have attached a sample of one of our Pre-designed church plans; this plan (complete set) costs $13,120.00. The sanctuary seating for this plan 300, with 8 classrooms, kitchen and offices, etc.
arron1950

Church Plans

Postby arron1950 » Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:13 am

:D Hello:

I hope this note finds you and the church family doing wonderful. Yes, we have Pre-designed church plans available for all areas in the U.S., that may save you time and cost. Our designs can be modified to suit your church's specific needs.

Please visit our web-site http://www.church-buildings.net or contact us at Office (410) 871-0021

Nehemiah 2:20

Note: I have attached a sample of one of our Pre-designed church plans; this plan (complete set) costs $13,120.00. The sanctuary seating for this plan 300, with 8 classrooms, kitchen and offices, etc.
arron1950

"Used" Church Building Plans

Postby Steve@AMI » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:52 pm

I know this is a late post to this topic, but for those that may stumble across it as I did, I thought an update was in order.

As a church building consultant I have seem many church clients save right around half of the cost of their church building plans by using plans from other church building programs. There are 2-3 sources on the web, one of the newest is ChurchPlanSource.com, which is attempting to consolidate the work of various church architect firms onto one site.

In my experience, if the church can find a plan that is reasonably close to their needs and the architect that designed the building is willing to make changes and only charge for the effort of changes and permitting, the church can save tens of thousands of dollars.

I have personally worked with several church architects that do this and the results have been remarkable, both in terms of cost savings, but also time savings. Feel free to email me with questions.
Steve@AMI

Postby Antisthenes » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:59 pm

what about a building for Brights who have grown up and want to put a stop to child abuse(the lie of good/evil)? :P
Antisthenes

Stock Church Building Plans - Update

Postby Steve@AMI » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:15 am

Here's a new web site with church building plans. If you need a church architect or church plans, visit http://www.churchplansource.com.
Steve@AMI

church plans and details

Postby barryhunter » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:53 pm

Father Jeff,
You can find a lot of architectural details for churches and premade church elements (domes, steeples, crosses, baptismal fonts, columns, etc) at http://www.strombergarchitectural.com/applications/ecclesiastical
barryhunter

Return to Design and Building-Related Products For Sale