3d objects and models

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from registered members about PRODUCTS FOR SALE are invited here.

Did you visit my website?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 1

3d objects and models

Postby adailide » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:03 am

As one of the featured artists on TurboSquid, I can tell you that on average, customers save over 20 hours of modeling time when they buy a 3D model.

Please visit TurboSquid to view my models, textures and photos for sale at the following link http://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Artists/Studio-Render

Find items like chandeliers, tables, chairs, buildings, Frank Lloyd Wright's Robie House, architecture, texture maps, sketches, photos, castles, skyscrapers and more!

I also have over 23 free items posted for download. No strings attached, free for your use.
adailide

Return to Design and Building-Related Products For Sale