Press-A-Print - Pad & Screen Printer for Sale

Topical, modest, and appropriate commercial messages from registered members about PRODUCTS FOR SALE are invited here.

Postby firstnotes » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:43 am

I'm really intrested on this, please let me know when can we talk

Postby devlv » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:11 pm

USED Press a print screen printer and pad printer for sale $3500.00 O.B.O
Included for screen printer:
Removable light table
Micro-adjustable platen
Accepts an assortment of platen sizes
Screen Racks
On board heater
Tapered pin registration
Various inks
1 box of white shirts various sizes
everything you need to get started
Pad printer everything include.
I will ship to you your cost obviously.

press-a-print machines

Postby Aglamon » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:15 pm

charles95405 wrote:I have a never used Press A Print pad printer..QM6 me if interested...I am in Northern California

What price are you looking for?

Press A Print - Pad Printer (Never used) and Screen Printer

Postby ronshunt » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:37 pm

I have all original equipment (QM-6 Pad Printer and Precision Screen Printer), ink, accessories, training manuals & videos, etc. ALL FOR SALE!

I am located in the DFW area, and I am happy to provide photos of equipment if necessary. I just moved so most everything is packaged / boxed. Fair offers considered.

Postby jacquie19 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:54 pm

Charles95405 or anyone else with equipment-- My husband and I are very interested in purchasing some press-a-print equipment. If you still have stuff, please e-mail specifics (cost etc) to

I have Precision Screen Printer and QM7 Pad Printer for SALE

Postby robynlynn007 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:27 pm

This equipment is brand new, the parts that came wrapped are still wrapped in shrink wrap. NEVER been used. I moved to Canada and could not take these with me. My loss is your gain, these machines cost upwards of $20,000... asking $7500/obo

Email for more pics and more details if needed...
robynlynn007 @ yahoo . com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PRESS A PRINT FOR SALE-new/never used

Postby thro » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:57 pm

Hello everyone...I currently have a complete Press A Print was purchased for $6,895.00 some time ago to do promotional products but I am still too busy too think about trying to use it...

it is the A Package...still have all the manuals (introduction, marketing, and owners), catalogs, care instructions, paperwork, spec sheets, price sheets, and MSDS Forms

please email for more info and pictures of everything

would like to get $6,000.00 for it shipped...please feel free to email all offers as well

I am located in Kansas City, Missouri

Return to Design and Building-Related Products For Sale