SEEKING FOR INTERIOR DESIGNERS IN BRUNEI DARUSSALAM

Architecture, design, and building help wanted - Post AEC jobs board messages from registered members OFFERING employment or internship here. Not for contract or freelance services, only for regular employment positions.

SEEKING FOR INTERIOR DESIGNERS IN BRUNEI DARUSSALAM

Postby yscha » Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:15 am

My name is Giorgio Cheah. I'm looking for intrested designers to join my company. If any desginers are keen on coming over to Brunei Darrusalam to work, please send me your resume and profolio.
yscha

Postby AMIR ABADI » Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:20 am

hi giorgio,
one of the biggest point on me(male, 37) is the way i can deal with detailing and construction.
in consequence of my experience (more than 10 years on architecture&design) is the time from tabletop to construction very short.
now i am looking for new challenges and i would be pleased about a feedback fom your side.

with regards

architect
amir abadi

a.abadi@neo-plan.de
sybelstr.22
10629 berlin/germany
AMIR ABADI

Enquiry!

Postby chaitanya » Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:48 am

hi,
i am an architect from India looking for an opportunity to explore my talent.you can email me if you are interested at - blocked -

with regards,
chaitanya
chaitanya

Postby yscha » Sun Jul 18, 2004 6:45 pm

Greeting desginers,

Pls e-mail your resume and portfolio directly to me at - blocked -. Pls state your salary expectation. Pls enter "Resume and portfolio" on the subject colume of the e-mail send. Thank you once again.

Regrads,
Giorgio Cheah
yscha

Brunei designers

Postby Greg Nagin » Sun Jul 25, 2004 9:28 am

It may be of interest to you that I build and design waterfeatures for interior and exterior projects. We recently have explored using natural minerals and gemstones in our waterfeatures as well as 24kt gold over simulated gold crystals metal sculptures.
Have a look at my web site if you like.
Http://www.gregnagindesigns.com
Sincerely,
Greg Nagin
Greg Nagin

Postby Greg Nagin » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:46 am

www.gregnagindesigns.com
I am interested in bidding on projects involving special effects, custom sculptures, waterfalls, simulated environments as well as designing eye catching focal points. I have been working in the industry since 1979 amusement parks, hospitals, homes for the rich and famous, hotels in Los Angeles, New York, Washington DC, Arkansas and more.
Greg Nagin

Postby hesh » Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:36 pm

GENTLEMEN
It is my pleasure to send you my resume above, including my website address.
I am an architectural engineer specialized in designing residential, commercial and multi-use projects. I have designed a wide variety of projects since 1975.i worked for major companies and architectural firms in Africa, Asia, Europe and USA on either contract or freelance basis. I have long practices in the areas of architectural, interior, landscape, industrial, machine development/ design as well as graphics and cad 2d & 3d modeling and services.
I am hopeful that my background and experience meet your satisfaction.
Should you require any further information, please contact me and I will be glad to provide you with them as promptly as possible.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Best regards,

Hesham Zaytoun
Hesham Zaytoun
Sobremonte 1266 6-D
Rio cuarto 5800
Cordoba - Argentina
Phone Number: 54 (358) 462 4444
E-mail: - blocked -
Website http://arquitectoheshamzaytoun.bravehost.com/index.html

OBJECTIVE
Seeking a position as:-
*Architectural designer for high quality residential and commercial projects.
*AUTOCAD 2D/3D architectural drafter/designer.
*Interior/Landscape designer.
*Graphics designer
EDUCATION
B.Sc. Degree in Architectural Engineering, University of Alexandria-Egypt
EXPERIENCE
• Self employed in land development and construction in Rio cuarto -Argentina 2004 -present
• Larry Windes & Associates, Phoenix, Arizona 1998-2004
• Designed custom homes and single/multi-family units-Architectural 2D/3D Graphics.Sonoran Desert, Cave Creek, AZ 1996
• Landscape Designer - Designed both land/hardscape for new homes in Scottsdale and Cave Creek area.
• Iannucci Woodwork, Phoenix, Arizona 1995-1998 Free lance designer – working drawings for high end cabinet work.
• Kendall Woods Phoenix, Arizona 1995-Free lance designer - working drawings for high end cabinet work.freelance
• IC Engineering, Raleigh, North Carolina 1995- (freelance basis).Custom Home Design,fast food restaurants and a school.
• Jordan and Jordan, Phoenix, Arizona 1995 Free lance designer - working drawing for high end cabinet work.
• Ramel Architects International, Scottsdale, Arizona 1995-1997 Architectural designer – designed hotel, residential(custom homes) and religious facilities.
• Arnold Wile and Associates, Pleasantville, New York 1991-1994 Architectural draftsman for remodeling and kitchen projects.
• Monaliza Fine Furniture, Brooklyn, New York 1988-1989 Interior and furniture designer.
• Self employed, Alexandria, Egypt 1981-1988 Owner of a high end manufacturing facility for wood furniture.
• General contractor for interior design. Fabricating and using wood, metal work, marble, aluminum and wood doors and windows. Exported my products to Saudi, Arabia and France.
• SONATRACH, Algeria 1976-1980 Architect designer – designed residential, commercial, public, educational and office buildings.
• CEPECT, France, Paris 1975-1976 Architect designer –designed a military hospital, residential complex, an addition to The Friendship Palace in Khartoom and an open parking lot in San Martin, south of France.
• University of Alexandria-Egypt 1971-1974 Architectural trainee with Dr. Ahmed Monir /architect/professor at Alexandria University.

SKILLS
• Architectural, Landscape and interior designs with high quality 2D and 3D presentation and project illustration.
• Architectural model making. And 3D rendering for architectural and industrial projects
• Manual and computer skills with AutoCAD all versions
• Graphic design using 3D Studio. Max, True Space and Photoshop.
• Extensively traveled in project and work- related trips to Europe, North Africa, Arabia, Persian Gulf and the U.S.
• Speak English, French, Italian, Spanish and Arabic.
References and portfolio are available upon request.
hesh

Return to Architecture and Building Employment Openings - Help Wanted