Seeking CAD work from home, probably Pro-E

Architecture, design, and building help wanted - Post AEC jobs board messages from registered members OFFERING employment or internship here. Not for contract or freelance services, only for regular employment positions.

Seeking CAD work from home, probably Pro-E

Postby eweeks » Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:09 pm

I am a mechanical engineer seeking employment and am very interested in the idea of working from home. My experience with CAD has been mostly Pro-E, with a shorter time spent on Solid Works and a little experience with Auto Cad. I would be interested in and willing to spend some time (and money) in upgrading my skills, if desireable. Please let me know if you might have an opportunity suiting my situation.
eweeks

OutSource AutoCAD Drafting Support

Postby jluna15 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:41 am

To: Whom it may concern,

I am interested in your posted project proposal. I am an AutoCAD Draftsmen with a 10+ years of experience, drafting for Architects and engineers. Drafting on Residential to Commercial designs; preliminary, production to completion. I strongly exercise my skills through the projects I work on, therefore creating a precise and consistent drawings with a very professional quality. I'm currently partnering with other CAD professionals to take on production workload.
Types of services are: 2d paper to CAD Drafting, 3d modeling & Conversion, Super imposing, Customization, Standard set-up

My rates are negotiable depending on complexity of the project, I charge either per sheet or by the hour. I hope to be doing business with you and your company. Here are some of my qualifications.

QUALIFICATIONS
Detail-oriented, highly motivated in the field of Computer Aided Drafting, with 10+ years of experience in supporting professionals in various disciplines and implementing software solutions. Keen problem-solving skills, by harnessing efficiency in the latest CAD technology. An effective communicator who can easily interface with end users, technical teams, and professionals. Resourceful with a strong outlook in work quality and professionalism.

Experienced in Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Custom designs.
Knowledge in different phases of projects, from preliminary to completion.
Literate in implementing A.D.A. and A.N.S.I. standards in related projects.

Technical expertize:
Assigning accuracy in converting sketches and redlines to an AutoCAD drawing file. Generating background design files from an Architectural sheet for M.E.P. or Low voltage designs. Integrating attributed fields per projects and gathering drawings and resource files for an organized sheet set manager. Fully utilizing the Sheet set manager for publishing, archiving and e-transmitting. Installation of AutoCAD software, patches, drivers, migration tools and virus protection software. Allowing for a smooth operating structure for an enhanced productivity and a virus free workstations.

Preparing and coordinating multiple sheets for Batch scripting and Batch Plotting.
Generating standard blocks in the Tool Palette, maintained by frequent network updates.
Calibration of plotter and printer for line weight quality and standardization.
Maintaining the status of multiple tasks and also deferring chosen task to CAD team.
Preparing and conducting company CAD meetings for updates or from collected suggestions.
Reducing help desk calls by developing end-user training and knowledge database.
Supervision of multiple CAD users and oversaw standardization in production.
Constant attention to standard structure and productivity, thus eliminating downtime.

SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE APPLICATIONS:

Drafting:
Architectural Desktop, Mechanical Desktop, AutoCAD 2006, AutoCAD 2004, AutoCAD 2000, AutoCAD Release 14, AutoCAD Release 12, Wood E-CAD, Boise Calc, Softdesk, Buzzsaw

Graphics:
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Image Ready, Paint Shop Pro, Jpeg Animator

General office:
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, Vision Timekeeper, Adaptec CD Creator, Carbon Copy, Netscape, Spyware

Operating Systems:
MS Windows XP/ME, MS Windows 2000, MS Windows 95/98, MS Windows NT 4.0 , Work Station & Server

Hardware
Intel Based Desktops, Intel Based Laptops, HP Pen/Digital Plotter, High Res. Color Printer, High Res. Scanner, Blue Print Repro., Gerber Vinyl Cutter, CD Writer

File Transfer Protocols:
AutoCAD E-Transmit, Buzzsaw Transfer, Client FTP Transfer , Internet E-mail

Networking
Ethernet, Microsoft Network

Tel: (213) 291-9030
Email: jluna15@lycos.com
jluna15

Re: Seeking CAD work from home, probably Pro-E

Postby laskira » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:06 am

dear would u like to chat with me? i want to ask an info abut pro-E
laskira

PROE EMPLOYMENT

Postby Oscar_28 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:21 pm

I am a mechanical designer looking for employment working from home. My experience with CAD has been mostly Pro-E (during 6 years). I was born in Spain and I have been working several years in the U.S. Contact with me if there is any chance for working together.
Oscar_28

Return to Architecture and Building Employment Openings - Help Wanted