SENIOR ARCHITECT FOR DESIGN WORK VIA INTERNET

Architecture, design, and building help wanted - Post AEC jobs board messages from registered members OFFERING employment or internship here. Not for contract or freelance services, only for regular employment positions.

i would be interested

Postby pune architect » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:55 am

if its still on, i would be interested.

check my website out for the work i have done and do respond

www.tembulkar.com
pune architect

Postby sk » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:53 am

Hi,

I am an architect with 8 years experience in this field having worked with reputed architects in India, USA and UK. At present I am based in Mumbai, India. I'm doing freelance work for local architects as well as international clients sending drawings throught the internet . I have worked on a wide variety of projects which includes prestigious residential, commercial and 5 star hotel projects. Please let me know if you're interested in my services. My e-mail id is kswati_arch@yahoo.co.in

Thanks and regards,

Swati
sk

Check my website

Postby pune architect » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:57 pm

Dear Swati.

I don't think you have checked my website. I am not looking for help. I am offering help.

I am based in Pune and am getting into outsourcing.

But thanks for writing

Regards,

Nikhil Tembulkar

www.tembulkar.com

ps: if I still need help, i will keep you in mind. Maybe we can cook up something together.
pune architect

Re: SENIOR ARCHITECT FOR DESIGN WORK VIA INTERNET

Postby sk » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:00 am

Hi,

I am an architect with 8 years experience in this field having worked with reputed architects in India, USA and UK. At present I am based in Mumbai, India. I'm doing freelance work for local architects as well as international clients sending drawings through the internet . I have worked on a wide variety of projects which includes prestigious residential, commercial and 5 star hotel projects. Please let me know if you're interested in my services. My e-mail id is kswati_arch@yahoo.co.in

Thanks and regards,
Swati
tebero wrote:Senior/Design/Project Architect with overall project experience willing to work via Internet with potential architectural firms. Great experience in design and documents production from concept design through design development, construction documents, specs. Overseas experience.
CV and Portfolio available upon request.

Tebero
sk

The Source of Confusion

Postby usarender » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:43 pm

The problem with your post is that you place it in the HELP WANTED section. This is the wrong place and this is why it was confused. It should be in the services offered section and the confusion would have been avoided.

This section is for those who are looking for professionals to help them with some project.
usarender
millennium club

thanks

Postby pune architect » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:10 pm

sir,

thnank you very much. it's been killing me

regards

www,tembulkar.com
pune architect

ARCHITECT

Postby parch » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:27 am

This is in response to your Ad. Would you be interested in fixed budget arrangement for project specific services? I am a MA + FL Registered Architect, NCARB Certified W/education and field work also in City and Regional Planning, Civil Engineering, Planning Law, zoning, lighting, acoustics, interiors, sustainable design, etc.*, and engage at a professional level for project fulfillment, specialized problem solving, building systems and construction assemblies detailing, CADD, permitting, expediting, etc. on a stipulated sum basis to contain budget allowances and scheduling requirements. Please respond directly to this email if you would like to review a Background Summary and arrange contact. - Phil

*Expediting services for all aspects of real property development, construction phase progress tracking, review for Certificate of Payment, on-site representation for Municipal Building Inspection coordination, third party considerations/observations/alternatives in planning/design/real estate development finance/construction systems and materials, energy related issues and general project management task facilitation from concept creation to final check listing at close-out of construction with 24/7 contact availability at 1-888-314-7190 Toll Free in the continental USA and selected areas of the Caribbean.
parch

Re: SENIOR ARCHITECT FOR DESIGN WORK VIA INTERNET

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:05 pm

tebero wrote:Senior/Design/Project Architect with overall project experience willing to work via Internet with potential architectural firms. Great experience in design and documents production from concept design through design development, construction documents, specs. Overseas experience.
CV and Portfolio available upon request.

Tebero

This thread is quite old and I think this guy is looking for a job via Internet. :lol:

Postby architect_team » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:01 pm

Hello sir,
• We are an architecture team based IN EGYPT for architecture, Interior Designers, Home Designers, Architects, Landscapers, and Graphic Designers, 3d modeling, Rendering, Animators and CAD Drafters
• Having employed professional and practice architect and engineers.
• Since been founded we fulfilled lots of Clients requirements so, we would like to add your company’s name to our list of clients, to increase our cooperation with more Engineering & architectural Companies in the filed.
• We can offer an online support in 3d modeling, perspectives, animation, workshop drawing and project presentation.
• Our team gathers many professionals like designers, mechanical engineers, architects, CAD instructors, 3D MAX instructors, CorelDraw and Photoshop instructors…
• We are ready to take part in projects or competition with other architecture offices in all over the world.
• We are willing to accommodate your Engineering Drafting/Design needs without hiring an employee to cut your project cost down by approximately 35% or more. Just send us a message with brief description of your project requirements and we will provide you with a cost estimate.
• Services:
Architectural Drafting Assistance
Structural Drafting
3d Modeling, Animation, Walkthroughs
Presentation Drawings
Digitization of Blue Prints
Raster to Vector ( Converting Scanned Scrap Arts from Architects to CAD drawings) ( Cost per sheet)
Printing and Scanning at very low costs (Including Fed-ex charges)
Architects, Engineers can send us their rough sketches through e-mail in scanned image format and the same will be converted into CAD Drawings overnight.
Our entire work samples are available on our website.
WWW.IMAGE-ARCHITECTTEAM.COM

We are looking to make a job venture or partnership with another architecture office worldwide.

Contacts:
Head Office:
14 abd el-khaleq Tarwat St. – LORAN
(Tharwat Trading Center) First Floor
Alexandria, 21411, Egypt
Email: - blocked -
contact@image-architectteam.com

Telephone: 0020106600234
architect_team

aechitect

Postby sarcad » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:02 pm

Hi,

I, Architect Ajeya Seth, running my own CAD
Outsourcing Company from India (SarCAD Outsourcing),
SarCAD is Delhi based Indian Company. We offer high
Quality, low cost global outsourcing services in CAD.
I have been working in India for the last 35 years
Along with a team of 15 more Junior Architects working
Under me. I have been serving many clients in USA,
Canada, Australia, Alaska, and other parts of the
World.

Our scope of services spans across Architecture,
Interiors and 3D Visualization and Cad conversions for different industry segments, work starts from the conceptual drawings to
Working, structural and detailed drawings, for
Residential, Commercial, Institutional, Retail,
Industrial & Hospitality. We also deal with paper to
CAD conversions. For complete details please visit us
At www.sarcadoutsourcing.com

Since our company is based in INDIA our rates are very
Reasonable but we do not compromise on quality and
Time schedule.

We will do one free conversion so as to let our client understand
Our work quality.

Our rates for cad conversions are as follows:-
Drawing Size
A (8.50 x 11 inches) $ 3.00
B (11 x 17 inches) $ 8.00
C (18 x 24 inches) $ 13.00
D (24 x 36 inches) $ 15.00
E (30 x 42 inches) $ 20.00

For sheets more than 15 in Number the rates may be revised.

Contacts:

Delhi, India +91-997 1280 899 (Work), +91-9350740599
(Mobile)
- blocked -
- blocked -
admin@sarcadoutsourcing.com

Please feel free to contact us at the above numbers or
E-mail addresses. Looking forward to hearing from you
And assuring you of our best services and close
Attention at all times.

Thank you.

Ajeya Seth
B.Arch. (Hons.), A.I.I.A., M.C.A., P.G.L.Arch.
President & CEO Sarcad Outsourcing
Please visit us at www.sarcadoutsourcing.com
sarcad

Postby archavenue_india » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:47 am

Dear Sir,

We are architects based from India & have been working on projects in UAE.
We can provide designing & consultation for architecture & interior related jobs.

Kindly visit our website
www.archavenuecorp.com

Regards
Ms. Prajcta

India
archavenue_india

Postby 3DesignArchitect » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:41 pm

ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN SERVICES

Residential design, commercial design, interior design.

Single-family, multi-family.

Service for companies, private owners, other professionals.

INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES

High quality, affordable interior design services.

For companies, individuals, other professionals.

Interior design with accompanying 3D architectural renderings.

3D interactive panoramic views of interior spaces - great to visualize the interior space of the designs!

DESIGN SERVICES BROKEN INTO STAGES

- Preliminary design services.
- Conceptual design services.
- Design development services.
- 3D studies of conceptual designs.
- 3D conceptual designs from scratch, from photos, from sketches, from other ideas that the client likes.

- Final designs with renderings, 3D studies, complete architectural drawings.

- Presentation drawings of designs - elevations, site plans, sections, floor plans all in a nice graphic presentation format for client meetings, publicity, other purposes.

3D VIRTUAL INTERACTIVE MODELS OF DESIGNS

We help develop the design using 3D virtual interactive models technique. With this system, you can view your design developed in 3D, or we help you develop your design, and create this in 3D, for better visualization of this design. You are able then to enter the model, view the project from various angles, and generate an unlimited number of views of the model, for study purposes.

CONCEPTUAL DESIGN SERVICES

- For developers planning to do a future project and who would like to have a concept to present to potential investors.

- Add on service for other professionals needing help with design.

- A great service for those wanting to do a future project, but who would like some type of concept developed first.

- An interesting service for those who wish to do remodeling projects, and get some design ideas before beginning to plan the remodeling.

- We place these conceptual designs into 3D, with 3D virtual interactive models.

- Extremely high quality renderings are produced of these designs, as needed.

3DesignArchitect
archartusa(at)hotmail.com

Contact us via this e-mail for details on these services and I will also refer you over to samples of our work as well.
3DesignArchitect

Previous

Return to Architecture and Building Employment Openings - Help Wanted