Senior Landscape Architect Sydney Australia

Architecture, design, and building help wanted - Post AEC jobs board messages from registered members OFFERING employment or internship here. Not for contract or freelance services, only for regular employment positions.

Senior Landscape Architect Sydney Australia

Postby zammo » Mon May 17, 2004 9:13 pm

Senior Landscape Architect
My client is an award winning urban landscape design practice involved in many exciting projects that include the design of public domain landscapes, community and masterplanned developments, streetscapes, parklands, educational landscapes, heritage landscapes, roads and infrastructure. Due to the increase of a number of high profile international and local projects they require an experienced Landscape Architect to join their growing team.
I am keen to hear from excellent Senior Landscape Architects seeking fast-track professional development and career advancement in a leading edge practice.
As a Senior Landscape Architect you will be responsible for managing projects, liaising with clients, documentation, and quality control of drawings and tender documents. To be successful in the role you will be a qualified Landscape Architect who has a proven track record of providing effective design solutions. In addition, you will have demonstrated design, development, documentation and contract administration experience in public domain, infrastructure or residential projects. You will have excellent communication, presentation and project management skills.
The client is able to offer the successful candidates excellent opportunities for career advancement, a broad range of projects and a friendly and professional work environment.

Overseas Applicants Welcome

For more information please forward your resume to cbdit@consultant.com
zammo

Hope this will help

Postby Marc072288 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:08 am

From Marc Jansen
URL: Sydney landscapers

Process in time: urbanization is a dynamic process characterized more by terms like fluidity, spontaneous feedback, and non-linearity, than stability, predictability, or rationality. Ecology and systems theory are concepts inherent to the city.

Surface, not form: horizontality and sprawl in places like Los Angeles, Atlanta, Houston, San Jose, and the suburban fringes of most American cites is the new urban reality. As many theories of urbanism attempt to ignore this fact, landscape urbanism accepts it and tries to understand it. Traditional notions of program and structure are not useful in this diffuse urban condition--their scope is small and limiting. Landscape urbanism uses 'territories' and 'potential' instead of 'program' to define a place's use; it finds thinking in terms of adaptable 'systems' instead of rigid 'structures' as a better way to organize space.

Form: the traditional character of the city; formlessness characterizes nature, that which has been untouched by human intent. This city/nature duality is critical to most theories of the city and nature. Landscape urbanists argue that this is duality is naive and argue for a conflation of landscape and building.

New working methods:

Imagination and speculation:
Marc072288

Contact from Studioduv - Argentina

Postby S-DUV » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:08 pm

Hi Steve,

Let me introduce myself. I'm Pablo Leguizamon, Studioduv's coordinator.
Studioduv is a professional Urban & Architecture design office, actually working for differents projects, places and countries from Argentina. We have developed designs for USA, Canada, Spain, China, Colombia, Panama & UAE.

I invite you to visite our office in: www.studio-duv.com

Is our intention assist your project from our Office.

I Keep in touch.
Regards & Thanks

Pablo E. Leguizamon.
Studioduv Coordinator.
Architect.
Rosario city - ARGENTINA
Email / Skipe: p_leguizamon@studio-duv.com
S-DUV

Return to Architecture and Building Employment Openings - Help Wanted