Digital Landmark photography

Architecture, design, and building help wanted - Post AEC jobs board messages from registered members OFFERING employment or internship here. Not for contract or freelance services, only for regular employment positions.

Digital Landmark photography

Postby clickboom » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:37 pm

We are looking for individuals to take simple digital photos of thousands of landmarks around the world that we need to create 3D Virtual models.

To see the list and reserve your choice of landmarks, register for free with email, wait for the activation code and log into http://www.filmearth.com/ and select your city or country. If you have any problems, feel free to email me at help@filmearth.com and I can answer any questions you may have about the project. We create models all over the world so we use the site to instruct and reserve the sites for us, but I am always in the office if a user need assistance/support.

~You do not need to be a professional photographer; you just need to have a digital camera.

~For each landmark, you are to take approximately 25 medium (4MP or greater) resolution photographs of the landmark, from different perspectives (front, back, left, right).

~We will provide specific photography instructions as to what type of photos we need.

~We do not require you to submit your resume, please just register for free or email me if you need assistance.

~You must know how to use FTP or know how to upload zipped/compressed files to our server online.

We have hundreds of reviews online and our site's homepage has testimonials of satisfied users!
clickboom

Return to Architecture and Building Employment Openings - Help Wanted