Will do Solidworks or AutoCAD work from my home

Architecture, design, and building help wanted - Post AEC jobs board messages from registered members OFFERING employment or internship here. Not for contract or freelance services, only for regular employment positions.

Will do Solidworks or AutoCAD work from my home

Postby rikohio » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:32 pm

Will carry out AutoCAD 2D and/or Solidworks 3D design and drafting from my home in Dayton, Ohio. I am a mechanical engineer with 11 years experience in 2D/3D Design and Drafting. Mostly mechanical and piping design, some electrical and architectural design as well. I can draw pretty much anything. I am proficient in AutoCAD up to the current v2010 and Solidworks up to v2009. I was also a CAD tutor at Sinclair Community College for several years. $30/hour. May also estimate per project.

Rik Stewart
Mech. Engineer/CAD Designer
Dayton, OH 45424

For more info email: - blocked -
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rikohio

Return to Architecture and Building Employment Openings - Help Wanted