Architect & Structural Engineer – Contract Help Wanted

Architecture, design, and building help wanted - Post AEC jobs board messages from registered members OFFERING employment or internship here. Not for contract or freelance services, only for regular employment positions.

Architect & Structural Engineer – Contract Help Wanted

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:57 am

Zurich Real Estate Development is currently seeking creative architects, and structural engineers for various projects in the areas of retail, residential homes, apartments, and condos, office and business parks, educational institutions, and entertainment and convention centers. I am only look for architects willing to accept when offered project by project bases. Our contracts are work for hire based. I have about six properties so I am seeking someone that could start ASAP. I require architects with at least 4 yrs experience in architectural design, and also structural engineers with at least 4 yrs experience. If you would like to inquire about the projects and position with our firm please send contact to Kevin Blackstone zurichredcompany@gmx.com

Architectural help

Postby 3D_Cad_CGI_Walkthrough » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:52 am

Hello.
We offer Architectural CAD documentation, 3D modelling, SketchUp Pro, 3D CGI and Revit service at low, transparent cost. We cater to all stages of architectural drawing process outsourcing - planning application, tender, construction issue drawings, photo and non-photorealistic 3D rendering as well as 3D flythrough.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Ben Alam Bsc Arch, PG Dip Arch (UEL)
E-mail: ben.alam (at) vccl-group (dot) co (dot) uk

Work sample: http://www.vccl-group.co.uk/O_search.htm
3D_Cad_CGI_Walkthrough

Postby adailide » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:34 pm

You didn't mention if you needed an architectural license or not.
I would like the opportunity to know more about your projects and give you my freelance project estimate.
adailide

we are interested

Postby gathon_designstudio » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:02 pm

We are interested. We think we can give the services you want.
Keep in touch and it would be our pleasure.

you can contact through gathon_designstudio at yahoo dot com

Postby archertds » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:17 pm

We digitizes your architectural plans and other drawings to takecare of your documentation needs. Your building plans are
•Non-fading
•Archived
•Searchable
•Accessible to multiple users for constant changes and revisions during the building process
We can work from paper (hand-drawn documents) or any file format such as .tiffiles or any other image files. We convert them to .dwgfiles using AutoCAD. We also handle raster to vector conversions and provide dimensioning services.

Vaibhav Arya
www.archertds.com
archertds

Interested

Postby London » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:43 pm

I'm interested in learning further how we can work toghether. My firm liscensed in several states and is also M/WBE certified.

As a commercial design firm, located in Indianapolis, IN, I am writing to inquire how we might become an approved provider of interior architectural, engineering, and design services for your properties. Although we are a commercial firm, about 20% of our work is residential, i.e. assisted living, apartment staging and mixed use developments.

Since 2002, PHANOMEN/design has worked to build a reputation of being a design partner. We work with clients of all sizes, needs and personalities to create practical solutions that are highly functional, candidly beautiful and consistently within budget. We are committed to offering our clients the highest level of service possible and becoming a true partner in assisting with the achievement of your business goals.

Our clients include HOMExpereince at Clay Terrace, the 20,000 SF Estridge Corporate offices, Junior Achievement of Central Indiana International Banquet Hall, the new Crawfordsville Municipal Airport Terminal, Highland Manor Healthcare and currently, staging apartments for a newly renovated post office in Columbus, IN. PHANOMEN/ design’s purpose is to design memorable, definable spaces and to create profitable commercial environments. We are a full service design firm specializing in complete programming, space planning, construction documentation, project administration, and lighting, finish and furniture specification.
London

Return to Architecture and Building Employment Openings - Help Wanted