check out this firm in bangalore

Architecture, design, and building help wanted - Post AEC jobs board messages from registered members OFFERING employment or internship here. Not for contract or freelance services, only for regular employment positions.

check out this firm in bangalore

Postby yvei_13 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:38 pm

I am a former Interior Design Student who has been traveling around the globe for the last few years. I am wanting to get back into the Design field and maybe even study further into Architecture in the near future. I am looking for any projects that I may be able to help with in South America. If anyone has some information, I would be much obliged!

starwars free starwars mmorpg
mirrorpedia hellwars mmorpg
yvei_13

Postby adailide » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:27 am

Here is the first pointer I will give you. When posting in forums, try and place your ads in the correct category so that others like you are not looking in the help wanted section and see someone advertising their services.
Thanks
adailide

Return to Architecture and Building Employment Openings - Help Wanted