Architect wanted

Architecture, design, and building help wanted - Post AEC jobs board messages from registered members OFFERING employment or internship here. Not for contract or freelance services, only for regular employment positions.

Postby famous1308 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:26 pm

Hi, we are a professional design company in China. We can provide you good design service with reasonable and competitive price.

pls feel free to contact me!
E-mail: - blocked -
Tel: 86-371-69138335
famous1308

Studioduv

Postby S-DUV » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:38 pm

Hi

I'm Pablo Leguizamon, Studioduv's coordinator. Studioduv is a professional design office actually working for differents projects, places and countries from Argentina. We have developed designs for USA, Canada, Spain, China, Colombia, Panama & UAE.

I invite you to visite our office in:
www.studio-duv.com

Studioduv offer you asisst your design work.

I keep in touch.
Regards & Thanks.

Pablo E. Leguizamon.
Studioduv Coordinator.
Architect.
Rosario city - ARGENTINA
Email / Skipe: p_leguizamon@studio-duv.com
S-DUV

Studioduv-High Quiality Urban & Architecture Design Serv

Postby S-DUV » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:18 pm

Hi Sirs,

Let me introduce myself. I'm Pablo Leguizamon, Studioduv's coordinator.
Studioduv is a professional Urban & Architecture design office, actually working for differents projects, places and countries from Argentina. We have developed designs for USA, Canada, Spain, China, Colombia, Panama & UAE.

I invite you to visite our office in: www.studio-duv.com

Finally, I can offer you asisst your design work from our office.

I Keep in touch.
Regards & Thanks

Pablo E. Leguizamon.
Studioduv Coordinator.
Architect.
Rosario city - ARGENTINA
Email / Skipe: p_leguizamon@studio-duv.com
S-DUV

Registered Interior Designer

Postby London » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:35 pm

I'm interested in learning further how we can work toghether. My firm liscensed in several states and is also M/WBE certified.

As a commercial design firm, located in Indianapolis, IN, I am writing to inquire how we might become an approved provider of interior architectural, engineering, and design services for your properties. Although we are a commercial firm, about 20% of our work is residential, i.e. assisted living, apartment staging and mixed use developments.

Since 2002, PHANOMEN/design has worked to build a reputation of being a design partner. We work with clients of all sizes, needs and personalities to create practical solutions that are highly functional, candidly beautiful and consistently within budget. We are committed to offering our clients the highest level of service possible and becoming a true partner in assisting with the achievement of your business goals.

Our clients include HOMExpereince at Clay Terrace, the 20,000 SF Estridge Corporate offices, Junior Achievement of Central Indiana International Banquet Hall, the new Crawfordsville Municipal Airport Terminal, Highland Manor Healthcare and currently, staging apartments for a newly renovated post office in Columbus, IN. PHANOMEN/ design’s purpose is to design memorable, definable spaces and to create profitable commercial environments. We are a full service design firm specializing in complete programming, space planning, construction documentation, project administration, and lighting, finish and furniture specification.
London

cube.ge

Postby cube.ge » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:10 am

interesting!

http://cube.ge
cube.ge

Re: Architect wanted

Postby Helenni » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:48 am

Hope we have opportunity to cooperate with you. We are architectural rendering company and have cooperated with Zaha Hadid architect, NBBJ, etc. Any demand in future, welcome to contact Frontop.
Helenni

Re: Architect wanted

Postby Ashwini Kuvalekar » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:36 am

Hello
Are you interested in outsourcing the job.
I am freelance architect from India.
If you are still looking for someone do contact me on following email address
- blocked -
thank you,
ashwini
Ashwini Kuvalekar

Previous

Return to Architecture and Building Employment Openings - Help Wanted