Architect wanted

Architecture, design, and building help wanted - Post AEC jobs board messages from registered members OFFERING employment or internship here. Not for contract or freelance services, only for regular employment positions.

Architect wanted

Postby Krich » Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:26 am

Hi

Small Norwegian firm looking for architect/firm for simple housing, and some appartment complex design. You should know Cad, prefferably Revit, and be able to adapt to Norwegian building standards/design.

No problems working with any nationality as long as they are hardworking, on time, and speak english.
Krich

Postby danoasa » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:26 am

I'm interested in your offer!Is it still valid?
danoasa

Postby Krich » Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:01 am

Hi.

Yes, still valid.

Please send som info about yourself, your cad/revit skill level, and experience level in general to bunes54 attt online,no .

, is for .

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Krich

Postby architect_team » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:08 pm

Hello sir,
• We are an architecture team based IN EGYPT for architecture, Interior Designers, Home Designers, Architects, Landscapers, and Graphic Designers, 3d modeling, Rendering, Animators and CAD Drafters
• Having employed professional and practice architect and engineers.
• Since been founded we fulfilled lots of Clients requirements so, we would like to add your company’s name to our list of clients, to increase our cooperation with more Engineering & architectural Companies in the filed.
• We can offer an online support in 3d modeling, perspectives, animation, workshop drawing and project presentation.
• Our team gathers many professionals like designers, mechanical engineers, architects, CAD instructors, 3D MAX instructors, CorelDraw and Photoshop instructors…
• We are ready to take part in projects or competition with other architecture offices in all over the world.
• We are willing to accommodate your Engineering Drafting/Design needs without hiring an employee to cut your project cost down by approximately 35% or more. Just send us a message with brief description of your project requirements and we will provide you with a cost estimate.
• Services:
Architectural Drafting Assistance
Structural Drafting
3d Modeling, Animation, Walkthroughs
Presentation Drawings
Digitization of Blue Prints
Raster to Vector ( Converting Scanned Scrap Arts from Architects to CAD drawings) ( Cost per sheet)
Printing and Scanning at very low costs (Including Fed-ex charges)
Architects, Engineers can send us their rough sketches through e-mail in scanned image format and the same will be converted into CAD Drawings overnight.
Our entire work samples are available on our website.
WWW.IMAGE-ARCHITECTTEAM.COM

We are looking to make a job venture or partnership with another architecture office worldwide.

Contacts:
Head Office:
14 abd el-khaleq Tarwat St. – LORAN
(Tharwat Trading Center) First Floor
Alexandria, 21411, Egypt
Email: - blocked -
contact@image-architectteam.com

Telephone: 0020106600234
architect_team

Advanced Group of Architects and Designers

Postby usarender » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:56 pm

We are a group of architects, interior designers, and 3D experts who provide the following services:

1. Exterior and interior design services.
2. Architectural renderings, 3D animations.
3. Conceptual design development and visualization services.

- We are able to handle all your needs in standard or panoramic animations, illustrations, 3D perspectives, 2D and 3D floor plans, aerial views, 3D site plans, 3D sections, 2D and 3D elevations, interior design, exterior and interior renderings and presentations of all types.

- Samples of our work can be seen at our site, in our site link at the bottom of the page where it says "site", on the design community placed tab, where you will find the link to our page.

- Here you will find superior quality architectural drawings, high quality drafting and detailing on our projects and maintain client satisfaction as a top priority.

- The services you will find here are extremely fast and efficient and we employ state of the art technology.

- We are establishing partnerships in the development of our Project Liquid Universe as well, and are inviting interested companies to join us. The link to this project can be found on our site also. (Simply click on the link "Realistic 3D version of your business").

We help interested companies develop the various technologies and implement a plan of action.

We also help groups form their own companies to implement the new systems and inventions we as a group are developing.

More information on this can be seen on the community Project Liquid Universe site.

We are developing our own state of the art technology, inventions, ideas, architectural systems, designs, and revolutionary projects.

We are here to help you also with all your project needs.

Mr. Nelson
Architectural Art USA

Project Liquid Universe Coordinator
usarender
millennium club

Application

Postby chaiash » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:44 am

Hello
I am freelance architect from London.
I am attaching my updated cv for your ref. if you are still looking for someone do contact me on following email address
- blocked -
thank you,
ashwini
chaiash

ARCHITECTWITH STRONG DESIGN AND 3D EXPERIEN LOOKING FOR WORK

Postby hesh » Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:16 pm

I AM INTERESTED IN WORKIN WITH A DESIGN ORIENTED ARCHITECTURAL FIRM.PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE AT
http://arquitectoheshamzaytoun.bravehost.com/index.html
THANK YOU
hesh

like to be a part of ur organisation.

Postby vijayn22 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:01 am

Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:44 am Post subject: Application

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello
I am freelance architect from India.
I am attaching my updated cv for your ref. if you are still looking for someone do contact me on following email address
- blocked -
thank you,
vijay.
vijayn22

Postby hesh » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:36 am

hello
thank you for your reply and sorry for taking long time to reply from my side
here i am sending again my resume and you may kindly visit my web site and see some samles of work..this work includes my own design and some 3D done by me for others,..as for language i speak fluently englis ,french and spanish ..my mother tongue is arabic..but i lived and worked in the usa for 18 years and in france,england,italy,saudi ,algeria and uae,where i worked as a design architect ..
i have strong command on autocad 2d and 3d and i produce my 3d using autocad first for modeling ,then i switch to 3d max,lightwave or revit for rendering and final modeling,,i use photoshop as well for processing the final images using additional light effects and fiters.
i do not mind working in norway as far as the offer and the conditions are rewarding and suitable for me...should you require further information,ols feel free to write back or call at 54 358 462 4444 this number is in argentina and includes all area codes...
again thank you and i look forward to hear from you
here is my resume below
GENTLEMEN
It is my pleasure to send you my resume below, including my website address.
I am an architectural engineer specialized in designing residential, commercial and multi-use projects. I have designed a wide variety of projects since 1975.i worked for major companies and architectural firms in Africa, Asia, Europe and USA on either contract or freelance basis. I have long practices in the areas of architectural, interior, landscape, industrial, machine development/ design as well as graphics and cad 2d & 3d modeling and services.
I am hopeful that my background and experience meet your satisfaction.
Should you require any further information, please contact me and I will be glad to provide you with them as promptly as possible.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Best regards,

Hesham Zaytoun
* if website takes long to open pls send me your email and i will send samples of work via email....

Hesham Zaytoun
Sobremonte 1266 6-D
Rio cuarto 5800
Cordoba - Argentina
Phone Number: 54 (358) 462 4444
E-mail: - blocked -
Website http://arquitectoheshamzaytoun.bravehost.com/index.html

OBJECTIVE
Seeking a position as:-
*Architectural designer for high quality residential and commercial projects.
*AUTOCAD 2D/3D architectural drafter/designer.
*Interior/Landscape designer.
*Graphics designer
EDUCATION
B.Sc. Degree in Architectural Engineering, University of Alexandria-Egypt
EXPERIENCE
• Self employed in land development and construction in Rio cuarto -Argentina 2004 -present
• Larry Windes & Associates, Phoenix, Arizona 1998-2004
• Designed custom homes and single/multi-family units-Architectural 2D/3D Graphics.Sonoran Desert, Cave Creek, AZ 1996
• Landscape Designer - Designed both land/hardscape for new homes in Scottsdale and Cave Creek area.
• Iannucci Woodwork, Phoenix, Arizona 1995-1998 Free lance designer – working drawings for high end cabinet work.
• Kendall Woods Phoenix, Arizona 1995-Free lance designer - working drawings for high end cabinet work.freelance
• IC Engineering, Raleigh, North Carolina 1995- (freelance basis).Custom Home Design,fast food restaurants and a school.
• Jordan and Jordan, Phoenix, Arizona 1995 Free lance designer - working drawing for high end cabinet work.
• Ramel Architects International, Scottsdale, Arizona 1995-1997 Architectural designer – designed hotel, residential(custom homes) and religious facilities.
• Arnold Wile and Associates, Pleasantville, New York 1991-1994 Architectural draftsman for remodeling and kitchen projects.
• Monaliza Fine Furniture, Brooklyn, New York 1988-1989 Interior and furniture designer.
• Self employed, Alexandria, Egypt 1981-1988 Owner of a high end manufacturing facility for wood furniture.
• General contractor for interior design. Fabricating and using wood, metal work, marble, aluminum and wood doors and windows. Exported my products to Saudi, Arabia and France.
• SONATRACH, Algeria 1976-1980 Architect designer – designed residential, commercial, public, educational and office buildings.
• CEPECT, France, Paris 1975-1976 Architect designer –designed a military hospital, residential complex, an addition to The Friendship Palace in Khartoom and an open parking lot in San Martin, south of France.
• University of Alexandria-Egypt 1971-1974 Architectural trainee with Dr. Ahmed Monir /architect/professor at Alexandria University.

SKILLS
• Architectural, Landscape and interior designs with high quality 2D and 3D presentation and project illustration.
• Architectural model making. And 3D rendering for architectural and industrial projects
• Manual and computer skills with AutoCAD all versions
• Graphic design using 3D Studio. Max, True Space and Photoshop.
• Extensively traveled in project and work- related trips to Europe, North Africa, Arabia, Persian Gulf and the U.S.
• Speak English, French, Italian, Spanish and Arabic.
References and portfolio are available upon request.
hesh

architect position

Postby randallbarnett » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:43 pm

hi-
are still interested in finding an architect?
i would be interested in hearing more about what you are loking for.
are you looking for someone via internet or locally?

i have many years experience and a bachelors as well as a masters degree in architecture.

looking forward to your reply-
takk skal du ha til deres tid
randallbarnett

Arch Avenue Corp- Interior Designers & Architect

Postby archavenue_india » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:42 am

Dear Sir,

We are architects based from India & have been working on projects in UAE.
We can provide designing & consultation for architecture & interior related jobs.

Kindly visit our website
www.archavenuecorp.com

Regards
Ms. Prajcta

India
archavenue_india

Arch Avenue Corp- Interior Designers & Architect

Postby archavenue_india » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:45 am

Dear Sir,

We are architects based from India & have been working on projects in UAE.
We can provide designing & consultation for architecture & interior related jobs.

Kindly visit our website
www.archavenuecorp.com

Regards
Ms. Prajcta

India
archavenue_india

Postby 3DesignArchitect » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:55 pm

ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN SERVICES

Residential design, commercial design, interior design.

Single-family, multi-family.

Service for companies, private owners, other professionals.

DESIGN SERVICES BROKEN INTO STAGES

- Preliminary design services.
- Conceptual design services.
- Design development services.
- 3D studies of conceptual designs.
- 3D conceptual designs from scratch, from photos, from sketches, from other ideas that the client likes.

- Final designs with renderings, 3D studies, complete architectural drawings.

- Presentation drawings of designs - elevations, site plans, sections, floor plans all in a nice graphic presentation format for client meetings, publicity, other purposes.

3D VIRTUAL INTERACTIVE MODELS OF DESIGNS

We help develop the design using 3D virtual interactive models technique. With this system, you can view your design developed in 3D, or we help you develop your design, and create this in 3D, for better visualization of this design. You are able then to enter the model, view the project from various angles, and generate an unlimited number of views of the model, for study purposes.

CONCEPTUAL DESIGN SERVICES

- For developers planning to do a future project and who would like to have a concept to present to potential investors.

- Add on service for other professionals needing help with design.

- A great service for those wanting to do a future project, but who would like some type of concept developed first.

- An interesting service for those who wish to do remodeling projects, and get some design ideas before beginning to plan the remodeling.

- We place these conceptual designs into 3D, with 3D virtual interactive models.

- Extremely high quality renderings are produced of these designs, as needed.

INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES

High quality, affordable interior design services.

For companies, individuals, other professionals.

Interior design with accompanying 3D architectural renderings.

3D interactive panoramic views of interior spaces - great to visualize the interior space of the designs!

ARCHITECTURAL CAD

High quality cad drawings to accompany design services.

3DesignArchitect
archartusa(at)hotmail.com

Contact us for details on these services and I will also refer you over to samples of our work as well.
3DesignArchitect

job

Postby kay » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:06 pm

hi, we are an Auckland based company and looking alltimes for more work. we work as international team of 6 and produced already plans and design for different countrys .
if you are interested please send me an email to kay@passionandsoul.co.nz
kay

Architect

Postby tapanm » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:05 am

We shall be interested if you are open to offshoring to India. If interested please e-mail us to collab@collab-soft.com
tapanm

Next

Return to Architecture and Building Employment Openings - Help Wanted