Free Office Space for Architect, Westford Massachusetts

Architecture, design, and building help wanted - Post AEC jobs board messages from registered members OFFERING employment or internship here. Not for contract or freelance services, only for regular employment positions.

Free Office Space for Architect, Westford Massachusetts

Postby Ed Buckingham » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:35 pm

I have office space in my home that I will let an Architect use entirely free from rent. Open contemporary space with plenty of natural light. Desks and filing cabinets are built-in. Presentation room with projector and 65" screen. Reception area, kitchen and bathroom. Heat and air conditioning is provided at no cost. Plenty of parking. Some restrictions do apply, but rent is free from any cost. This is an incredible opportunity for the right person. Email me @ DreamHomes4y2k@aol.com with interest and contact information and I will contact you ASAP.
Ed Buckingham

Return to Architecture and Building Employment Openings - Help Wanted