Architect for ICF green building residence in Las Vegas, Nev

Architecture, design, and building help wanted - Post AEC jobs board messages from registered members OFFERING employment or internship here. Not for contract or freelance services, only for regular employment positions.

Architect for ICF green building residence in Las Vegas, Nev

Postby vertlaw » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:06 am

I am looking for an architect in Las Vegas or the southwest with experience in designing and overseeing construction of a residence in Las Vegas, NV. We are desirious of using ICF contruction, radiant heat, solar energy and possibly a geothermal system for cooling. Designwise we know what we want, and have a floor plan. It is a true prarie style pinwheel design. Anyone out there interested, or can you give me some suggestions? Thanks for taking the time to read my request.
vertlaw

reply to request

Postby sdgarchitecture » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:06 pm

if you are still looking email me at sdgarchitecture@mac.com - based in Tucson AZ but with major interest in your building system - thanks
sdgarchitecture

Architect

Postby TFKinsora » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:05 am

Hi,

I live in Las Vegas and will be starting construction of my own ICF home up at Mt Charleston. If you are looking for some folks who are familiar with ICF construction and will build the shell at a fair price contact

Ed Fieramosa 460-6331
Art Lara 217-1961

They both run their own companies and are both very nice, fair and honest. I am using Ed for timing reasons, but I would trust either of them to do a good job.

Let them know that Tom Kinsora sent you over, they know me.

Tom
TFKinsora

Postby bob miller » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:06 am

My wife and I are thinking of building a home in Las Vegas NV. Thank you everyone for the useful informations, because we have a lot of questions. Traveling from LA to Vegas, we are starting to many more solar panels than before. We 100% in support of the environment.
bob miller

Postby minstor » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:47 am

bob miller wrote:My wife and I are thinking of building a home near the Bellagio Hotel Las Vegas. Thank you everyone for the useful informations, because we have a lot of questions. Traveling from LA to Vegas, we are starting to many more solar panels than before. We 100% in support of the environment.

It is so nice to hear how many people are on board for solar.
Spread the words... GO GREEN!
minstor

Postby minstor » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:35 am

minstor wrote:
bob miller wrote:My wife and I are thinking of building a home near the New York New York Las VegasFreemont Hotel in Las Vegas. Thank you everyone for the useful informations, because we have a lot of questions. Traveling from LA to Vegas, we are starting to many more solar panels than before. We 100% in support of the environment.

minstor

Postby chuckcage » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:19 pm

minstor wrote:
minstor wrote:
bob miller wrote:My wife and I are thinking of building a home near the Bellagio Hotel Vegas. Thank you everyone for the useful informations, because we have a lot of questions. Traveling from LA to Vegas, we are starting to many more solar panels than before. We 100% in support of the environment.

I'm luvin it!!!!!!
chuckcage

Re: Architect for ICF green building residence in Las Vegas,

Postby Helenni » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:53 am

We are architectural rendering company. If your architecture need 3d rendering, welcome to contact Frontop. We are China's the second biggest and influential CG company.
Helenni

Return to Architecture and Building Employment Openings - Help Wanted