Draftsman/Architect for Virgin Islands

Architecture, design, and building help wanted - Post AEC jobs board messages from registered members OFFERING employment or internship here. Not for contract or freelance services, only for regular employment positions.

Draftsman/Architect for Virgin Islands

Postby mlammens » Tue Jul 20, 2004 3:17 pm

Seeking an architect/draftsman (CADD) to relocate to St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands. We are a design/build construction firm based in St. Thomas, doing high-end custom residential and light commercial work. Expanding workload requires full time person. Minimum 2 yrs experience required.
mlammens

Please contact me for your residential projects.

Postby SND » Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:55 pm

We are a CAD Drafting and Raster to Vector Conversion Company based in INDIA. The main field of our work is CAD drafting and raster to vector conversion of OLD/NEW Paper made/hand drawn Drawings into the perfect CAD files. We have many clients in U.S.A & U.K. They send us raster regularly to convert those into CAD files according to their requirements.
We are working with USA based construction firms to make full set of construction drawings from their sketches and construction documents.......the full set of construction drawings include floor plans, roof plan, elevations, electrical plans, plumbing plans, structural plans, site plan and details.
We did many residential projects for an architect in USVI.
Samples can be sent if requested.....

Our fields of work:
We do CAD Drafting & Raster to Vector Conversion in the following areas:
I) Civil engineering drawings Drafting & Raster to Vector Conversion.
II) Architectural engineering drawings Drafting & Raster to Vector
Conversion.
III) Electrical circuit diagram drawings Raster to Vector conversion
IV) Mechanical equipment drawings Raster to Vector conversion.
V) HVAC drawings Raster to Vector Conversion.
VI) Any type of Structural engineering drawings Raster to Vector
Conversion.
VII) Any type of Detail drawings Raster to Vector Conversion.
VIII) Any type of MAP Raster to Vector Conversion.
IX) Map conversion for G.I.S. work.

Contact information:
Contact person: SATINDRA NATH DATTA.
Designation: Proprietor
Company: CAD Service Pvt. Ltd.
Email: SATINDRA@SATYAM.NET.IN

So sir, if you want to give us a position as a CAD contractor or you have CAD drafting work or raster to vector conversion work you can send those to us for to get perfect CAD files. I assure you 100% work satisfaction. If you have any question about rate chart, you can also mail me for that. Please give us a chance to serve your requirements.
Willing to get cad drafting or raster to vector conversion jobs from you.
Thank you very much.

SATINDRA NATH DATTA
satindra@satyam.net.in
SND

architect wanted?

Postby AMIR ABADI » Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:40 am

dear sirs,
one of the biggest point on me(male, 37) is the way i can deal with detailing and construction.

in consequence of my experience(more than 12 years!) is the time from tabletop to construction very short. now i am looking for new challenges and i would be pleased about a feedback fom your side.

with regards

architect
amir abadi

berlin/germany
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AMIR ABADI

Postby AMIR ABADI » Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:44 am

dear sirs,
one of the biggest point on me(male, 37) is the way i can deal with detailing and construction.

in consequence of my experience(more than 12 years!) is the time from tabletop to construction very short. now i am looking for new challenges and i would be pleased about a feedback fom your side.

with regards

architect
amir abadi
a.abadi@neo-plan.de

berlin/germany
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AMIR ABADI

Postby chaitanya » Sun Jul 25, 2004 1:25 am

hi,
i am an architect from india doing an outsourcing job for an alaska based firm,if interested i will email my profile to you.
mail me at - blocked -
chaitanya

Draftsman

Postby spyder24 » Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:21 am

Mike,

Does your firm offer any relocation assistance?
spyder24

Job enquiry

Postby deepakgeorge » Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:20 am

hello,
I would be interested..
Iam attaching my resume.
Regards,
deepak George.
deepakgeorge

Postby nicky651 » Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:11 pm

I would be interested in hearing more about this position please email me at scotthandy@videotron.ca or visit my website at www.scottredesign.com so as I may send you my C.V.
nicky651

very interested in position

Postby diegolas3 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:32 pm

I,m located in miami working with an architect dedicated in custom homes, Im a young architect/draftsmen/designer and would really like to know more about the position in the island if it is still open, feel free to contact me at any time.
diegolas3

Postby ardeshir » Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:05 am

Dear Sirs:

I may fit your mold. I have done similar work for a California small firm, and hold a B. Arch. You may seek my resume@ www.filebox.vt.edu/users/aaliaska

Thank you,

A. Askari
ardeshir

Re: Draftsman/Architect for Virgin Islands

Postby euroman » Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:04 am

I am writing to apply for the advertised position
posted o fDraftsman/Architect for Virgin Islands

I'm an Italian Architect, green card holder, and
permanent resident in NYC. with experience in a wide
variety of project types and conditions in all areas
of Architecture and Interior Design: from concept to
construction documents.

-High proficiency with AutoCAD 2000/2004,
-Amazing 3D digital rendering skills
-long experience with manual drafting techniques.
-hand sketching ability.

My Portfolio of work is published on my own website in
the Internet at: http://www.architettorobertocicero.com

Should you see my fitness for the above job, do not
hesitate to contact me at mail@architettorobertocicero.com

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely.

Roberto Cicero
euroman

Postby dbsevillo » Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:45 pm

30 April 2006
Sir,
I am an Architect - forum abuse - Interior Designer and my experiences suits your qualifications. Please write me at my email address - blocked - for any clarifications you may consider.
Thank you very much.

Dodgie B. Sevillo
T: 0063 2 8621706
M: 0063 927 3767744

mlammens wrote:Seeking an architect/draftsman (CADD) to relocate to St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands. We are a design/build construction firm based in St. Thomas, doing high-end custom residential and light commercial work. Expanding workload requires full time person. Minimum 2 yrs experience required.
dbsevillo

CAD Drafting Services

Postby Cadworks » Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:09 pm

Hello Mike

We are an Architectural CAD Drafting company CAD WORKS based in India working to meet the drafting requirements for Architects, Designers & Home Planners in the United States. Our drafting rates are USD 8.00/hr and we have a flat SFT of 30cents/SFT for CD generation as well. If you are still looking for an associate feel free to send us an email and try us out with a sample project. Our email address is cad_works@rediffmail.com.
Look forward towards hearing from you.

Thanks
Frank D'Souza
CAD WORKS
Cadworks

CAD Position Inquiry - Nathan Ellington

Postby nellington » Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:17 am

The CAD position with your firm is of interest to me and I would appreciate a reply to discuss details. I have six years experience in commercial design with and an additional seven years of corporate and higher education experience teaching architecture and CAD. This past year I have started my own business specializing in home design and renovations. I am very skilled in CAD, 3D modeling, and construction detailing. My approach to work is aggressive and I am committed to my employer as I have been with my current position six years and other firms for three years each. I am married, have two boys and seek a lifestyle that offers a challenging experience in in both residential and commercial design. I have been to the USVI (St. Thomas) two times and believe the climate offers excellent career opportunities in design/build. Best Wishes....Nathan Ellington - nathanellington@cox.net
nellington

Postby grarchdesigner » Thu May 03, 2007 3:45 pm

mlammens wrote:Seeking an architect/draftsman (CADD) to relocate to St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands. We are a design/build construction firm based in St. Thomas, doing high-end custom residential and light commercial work. Expanding workload requires full time person. Minimum 2 yrs experience required.

In reply to your add... I am a CADD Drafter with vast experience in architectural design/drafting, structural, civil and mechanical (piping). I am willing to relocate to the USVI.... you may contact me for more details through gamaliel.- blocked due to abuse -

Thank You
grarchdesigner

Next

Return to Architecture and Building Employment Openings - Help Wanted