3D visualization architect wanted!!! must be VERY talented

Architecture, design, and building help wanted - Post AEC jobs board messages from registered members OFFERING employment or internship here. Not for contract or freelance services, only for regular employment positions.

3D visualization architect wanted!!! must be VERY talented

Postby Sundey » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:04 pm

Hello Architects! I have been searching for an amazing architect who is exceptional at 3D rendering / visualization! I am looking for high-caliber people to work in New Jersey at one of the mst state-of-the-art companies... with locations in Virginia Beach, New york and New Jersey. The compensation is very high and I've been looking for 2 months now with very little success.

If you are interested or know someone who is very talented... please contact me via e-mail at

- blocked -

thank you for your time,
Sundey
Sundey

Hello

Postby edelrosario » Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:49 am

Hi, Im Edward Del Rosario, a Registered Architect in the Philippines Currently Im in Dubai UAE (almost a yer now), as a Visualizer for an Interior Firm.

Please see my online portfolio on the link below:

www.artwanted.com/arch_edr

Hope you find it good. If you are interested, kindly notify me through mail, and please give me details regarding your vacancy. Im willing to travel and leave my work here if the compensation and package is good.

Basically, I use Adobe photoshop to render most of my work. I somtimes use 3d Max but most of the time they prefer my photoshop rendition. I use autocad to generate 3d wireframe and transfer it directly to photoshop for pen/digitizer rendering. All of the shading reflections, and shadow effects are my own rendition, meaning without the help of a 3d engine. This way I can play arround with the effects. This is the process I use mostly in Interior renderings. Almost all of the exterior renderings shown in my samples are also done in Photoshop.

thanks!!
edelrosario

reply to your offer for 3d model architect

Postby hesh » Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:28 pm

GENTLEMEN
It is my pleasure to send you my resume above, including my website address.
I am an architectural engineer specialized in designing residential, commercial and multi-use projects. I have designed a wide variety of projects since 1975.i worked for major companies and architectural firms in Africa, Asia, Europe and USA on either contract or freelance basis. I have long practices in the areas of architectural, interior, landscape, industrial, machine development/ design as well as graphics and cad 2d & 3d modeling and services.
I am hopeful that my background and experience meet your satisfaction.
Should you require any further information, please contact me and I will be glad to provide you with them as promptly as possible.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Best regards,

Hesham Zaytoun

Hesham Zaytoun
Sobremonte 1266 6-D
Rio cuarto 5800
Cordoba - Argentina
Phone Number: 54 (358) 462 4444
E-mail: - blocked -
Website http://arquitectoheshamzaytoun.bravehost.com/index.html[/url
OBJECTIVE
Seeking a position as:-
*Architectural designer for high quality residential and commercial projects.
*AUTOCAD 2D/3D architectural drafter/designer.
*Interior/Landscape designer.
*Graphics designer
EDUCATION
B.Sc. Degree in Architectural Engineering, University of Alexandria-Egypt
EXPERIENCE
• Self employed in land development and construction in Rio cuarto -Argentina 2004 -present
• Larry Windes & Associates, Phoenix, Arizona 1998-2004
• Designed custom homes and single/multi-family units-Architectural 2D/3D Graphics.Sonoran Desert, Cave Creek, AZ 1996
• Landscape Designer - Designed both land/hardscape for new homes in Scottsdale and Cave Creek area.
• Iannucci Woodwork, Phoenix, Arizona 1995-1998 Free lance designer – working drawings for high end cabinet work.
• Kendall Woods Phoenix, Arizona 1995-Free lance designer - working drawings for high end cabinet work.freelance
• IC Engineering, Raleigh, North Carolina 1995- (freelance basis).Custom Home Design,fast food restaurants and a school.
• Jordan and Jordan, Phoenix, Arizona 1995 Free lance designer - working drawing for high end cabinet work.
• Ramel Architects International, Scottsdale, Arizona 1995-1997 Architectural designer – designed hotel, residential(custom homes) and religious facilities.
• Arnold Wile and Associates, Pleasantville, New York 1991-1994 Architectural draftsman for remodeling and kitchen projects.
• Monaliza Fine Furniture, Brooklyn, New York 1988-1989 Interior and furniture designer.
• Self employed, Alexandria, Egypt 1981-1988 Owner of a high end manufacturing facility for wood furniture.
• General contractor for interior design. Fabricating and using wood, metal work, marble, aluminum and wood doors and windows. Exported my products to Saudi, Arabia and France.
• SONATRACH, Algeria 1976-1980 Architect designer – designed residential, commercial, public, educational and office buildings.
• CEPECT, France, Paris 1975-1976 Architect designer –designed a military hospital, residential complex, an addition to The Friendship Palace in Khartoom and an open parking lot in San Martin, south of France.
• University of Alexandria-Egypt 1971-1974 Architectural trainee with Dr. Ahmed Monir /architect/professor at Alexandria University.

SKILLS
• Architectural, Landscape and interior designs with high quality 2D and 3D presentation and project illustration.
• Architectural model making. And 3D rendering for architectural and industrial projects
• Manual and computer skills with AutoCAD all versions
• Graphic design using 3D Studio. Max, True Space and Photoshop.
• Extensively traveled in project and work- related trips to Europe, North Africa, Arabia, Persian Gulf and the U.S.
• Speak English, French, Italian, Spanish and Arabic.
References and portfolio are available upon request.
hesh

GENTLEMEN

Postby Rohit kapur » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:23 am

Its pleasure to send you my resume and work.
I am a lighting a rendering artist currently I m in India(New delhi)..
MY RESUME:

ROHIT KAPUR
Date of Birth: - 26 Feb 1989

E-mail - blocked -

Rohit Kapur
Objective To pursuit a career in Digital Lighting and
Rendering
Key and skills Interior ,Exterior lighting
Professional Educatio [2008] Maximus AUTODESK Authorized
Institute , NewDelhi

Computer Efficiency
3d Application
3ds Max - Lighting ,Rendering ,Particles,Texturing ,Modelling ,Camera matching.
Maya - Lighting ,Rendering ,Dynamics ,Nurbs Modelling
Photoshop - Texture Baking , Environments , HDRI

Plugins and Renders
Mental Ray - Shaders ,Final gather ,Global Illumination ,Render passes
V-ray - Shaders ,Lighting ,Render buffer

I here by declare that all the above mention are appropriate to be best of my knowledge

Date :24july 2008

and my showreel link
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=N38uTrNvFso
Rohit kapur

Postby 3Dexterity.com » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:42 am

3Dexterity is a Ukraine-based company, mainly involved in 3D modeling, design and photorealistic visualization.

The mission of 3Dexterity is to provide cutting-edge solutions and unsurpassed quality services in the market of Computer Graphics by pushing technological boundaries. 3Dexterity is a team of truly talented personalities, joined together to bring a new vision and innovative ideas to the Computer Graphics market.

Each of us not only mastered a broad variety of contemporary CG trends such as 3D CAD technologies and 2D print design, software development and scripting, but also has a strong scientifical background either in Physics and Mathematics, Engineering and Electronics, Organic chemistry and fine organic synthesis.

Together we are 3Dexterity — a fast-moving, dynamic company, combining the unparalleled creativity and the most up-to-date technologies, staying at the forefront of today's CG market latest trends and still reaching far frontiers of creativity and science yet to be discovered.

The following are examples scaled down by 4:

The full-sized originals can be found here.

Please, visit our site for more information.[/code]
3Dexterity.com

Postby shemeertm » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:18 am

Dear sir,
I am Shemeer working in bangalore working for architectural firm as architectural 3d visualiser. I have 2 year experiance .I would like to join your company .If u interested in my work please call me .

Please find the attached CV with portfolio.

Regarding
Shemeer.tm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shemeertm

architectural 3d visualization

Postby shemeertm » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:38 am

Dear sir,
I am Shemeer working in bangalore working for architectural firm as architectural 3d visualizer. I have 2 year experiance .I would like to join your company .If u interested in my work please call me .

Please find the attached CV with portfolio.

Regarding
Shemeer.tm
shemeertm

Postby adailide » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:43 am

Was your request is for an in-house position? The wording was a little ambiguous, but you did say "to work in New Jersey", but it seems all the overseas boys are replying with their services.

I am located in Michigan, have my Masters in Architecture and I run Studio Render inc.

Studio Render Inc. has worked with/for Architects, developers, homeowners, graphic artists, rock bands, law firms, interior designers, artists, web publishers and book publishers. Give www.studio-render.com a look and see what can be done.

Studio Render Inc. services include, but are not limited to, CAD work, 2d graphics, 3d graphics, 3d models, 3d renderings, animations, texturing, digital art or anything else CG related.
adailide

Postby Design&Render » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:45 pm

Freelance architects highest quality.

3D architectural design.

Architectural renderings.

3D illustrations.

Water color renderings.

Residential, commercial, interior design. Extremely high quality.

We design in 3D and are experts in conceptual design and architectural illustrations, architectural renderings, 3D renderings, 3D design, 3d presentations of all types.

Conceptual design development. We produce your conceptual design in 3D and create a virtual interactive 3D model of the same.

Interior design of the highest quality.

Contact us at

globarquitetura(at)hotmail(dot)com for details and samples of our high quality designs and services.
Design&Render

3D visualization architect wanted

Postby real-visuals » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:00 pm

Let us render your projects in photograph quality.
Pay after we deliver you the project.
Affordable and fast service.
References available on request.

Visit us at:
http://www.real-visuals.com

junaid (at) real-visuals.com
real-visuals

3D visualization architect wanted must be VERY talented

Postby Kabanga » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:13 pm

very interesting i can only see 2 pictures though...
Kabanga

Return to Architecture and Building Employment Openings - Help Wanted